Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
In office appointments require 24 hours and home visits require 48 hours. You are able to adjust your appointment before that online, or by contacting me.
The fees applied to appointment changes/late cancellations are as follows:
- notice given within 2-24 hours will result in a 50% cancellation fee
- notice given within 2 hours of appointment time/no shows will be charged the full rate of treatment.
If you are able to find a replacement for your appointment (send a family member or friend!) then no charge is applied to you.
The charge will be paid by the card on file. Please note that your benefits will not cover fees paid for missed appointments.
Thank you for respecting my time, and my sincerest thank you for supporting my small business!
I will do my best to accommodate you, however it is rare that I can provide the full treatment in these cases. You are responsible to pay the fee for the time booked, not received.
Refusal of Service
I reserve the right to refuse service before or discontinue our treatment. Reasons for this may include (but not limited to):
- comments that are derogatory or sexual in nature
- if you arrive intoxicated
- if you have a skin condition that appears contagious
- if you refuse to be screened for covid, or answer untruthfully
- if you refuse to wear your mask at any point
Refunds for unfinished or refused treatments will not be provided.